For Curling Club Organizers
Generally a curling club relies on a volunteer board of club organizers to provide leadership, a vision for the future and accountability to the membership. The following items are provided to assist them.
Please use the links on the left.
- Ice Maintenance and the OCA Ice Team
- Clinic Teams
- Off-Ice Business Team
- Loans & Grants
- Smart Serve
- Club Equipment
- Hosting a Provincial Event
- Skills Awards Program for Little Rockers & Juniors
- Promotional / Instructional Material
- Recruitment Equipment
- Club Planning Materials
- Club Insurance Program
- OCA Club Executive Update
Download the OCA MEMBERSHIP TEMPLATE
The CCA website is a good resource:
"Five Ways to Combat Slow Play"
"Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risk"
Other CCA items are at http://www.curling.ca/programs-and-services/programs-and-services-for-curling-clubs/